Our MissionTo provide insights for successful and sustainable organizational diversity strategy.
Our aim is to guide organizations in
the advancement of the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion mindset for successful and sustainable organizational strategy.
We are passionate in bringing racial equity, integrity, inclusivity, collectivism, and community to the forefront.
For AAG, being strategic also means being creative and inviting the voices of stakeholders across an organization and community partners.
Our work brings to attention the following four forces within organizations:
Change continues on global levels influencing all organizations with impact
Forces for deliberate organizational change will persist including racial inequities, COVID consequences, demographic shifts in the U.S., globalization, economic flux, climate change, world-wide migration, and technology advancements
All people and organizations are cultural entities and personal and organizational culture is fluid, not static; people can shape inclusive organization cultures.
Leader intentionality and engagement is necessary for prosperity at individual, organizational, and community levels
Culture change Roadmap
Racial Equity Scorecards
Racial Equity Audits
Roadmaps for Organizational Diversity Strategy
Aligning Leadership Teams through
a EDI lens
Executive Coaching for Women, Men, and People of Color Leaders
Higher Education Leadership:
A Roadmap to Advance Equity Policies and Practices
Dr. Patricia Arredondo
- Founder and President, Arredondo Advisory Group, Phoenix, advancing organization culture change through EDI strategy
- Founder and President, Empowerment Workshops, Inc., Boston for 14 years, focusing on EDI strategy for corporations, educational institutions, and nonprofits
- Past-president, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago campus
- Latest book: Women and the Challenge of STEM Professions: Thriving in the Chilly Climate (2022).
- Degrees: EdD, Boston University, M.Ed, Boston College, B.S., Kent State University