Belinda B. McFeeters, PhD
Dr. Belinda B. McFeeters is an accomplished educator and scholar with 20 years of experience as a higher education administrator, faculty member, and leadership researcher. She has taught and provided leadership to diverse students and professionals in doctoral programs and professional organizations.
Her consulting focuses on leadership development through a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens. Her research interests include graduate education, leadership development, diversity education (cultural humility and cross-cultural leadership), and sociological issues. Dr. McFeeters has authored or co-authored 20 peer-reviewed and non-peer-reviewed articles and book chapters and has co-edited two books on global leadership and diversity in collaboration with colleagues at the Center for Creative Leadership.
- Currently a Core Doctoral Faculty member in The School of Higher Education, Leadership and Policy at Walden University.
- Past Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago campus.
- Faculty Development Director and Inclusion Director at Reiss-Davis Graduate School.
- Adjunct Faculty Evaluator at the Center for Creative Leadership, and various independent contractor positions as an evaluator and researcher.
- PhD in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and a Graduate Certificate in Race and Social Policy from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)