Dr. Logan Is a sought-after leader in the areas of diversity management, diversity training, and organizational diversity consultation for more than 25 years. Throughout her career, Dr. Logan has worked with many institutions from city and government agencies, K-12 school systems, universities, foundations, healthcare agencies, police academies, and manufacturing facilities.
She is an entrepreneur, scholar-practitioner, and social justice advocate. Dr. Logan has dedicated her career to advancing affirmative therapy for LGBTQ+ individuals, couples, and families; social justice; and advocacy for marginalized populations. Her career spans decades of activism, advocacy, and diversity training.
Career highlights include:
- Currently serves as an associate professor in the Counseling department at Barry University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Consulted with public agencies in San Mateo County, California. Specifically, she serves as a consultant and diversity trainer with StarVista and mental health professionals working at San Mateo County General Hospital.
- Consultant with the Naval Air Systems Command where she provided a training program regarding diversity in the workplace and how to create and maintain a non-hostile working environment.
- Served as a consultant and trainer in school districts in Houston, Sugar Land, and Dallas to help address bullying and implement anti-bullying policies and programs.
- A Licensed Professional Counselor, Dr. Logan has maintained a private consultation, executive coaching, and counseling practice for over twenty years. She has refined large diversity training initiatives throughout her career.
- She has authored or co-authored a number of articles and chapters. For example, In 2016, Dr. Logan authored a document entitled Inclusion and Wellbeing of LGBTQ+ Youth, an award-winning document created for the Boys and Girls Clubs of America staff and volunteers.